Learn more and contribute to the COVID-19 FUND. DONATE NOW
Supporting our community beyond your lifetime.
Making provisions in your will or living trust is one of the easiest ways to provide a future gift to our community and leave a meaningful legacy. You retain control and full use of your assets during your lifetime, while still supporting the organizations that matter most to you.
Together, we can customize a plan.
Funding your legacy can be easier than you might think, and can have many benefits, including:
- Creating a lasting legacy for the public good
- Ensuring your charitable wishes are honored
- Involving your family members in a philanthropic vision
- Utilizing financial, tax, and estate planning benefits
Legacy gifts can take many shapes and we encourage you to work with your estate planning professional or tax advisor to determine the type of gift that is right for you and your family. We will work seamlessly with you and your professional advisor to help plan your charitable legacy.
We can maximize your impact.
Your plan can be personalized with options like:
- Giving to multiple nonprofits through one legacy giving plan
- Setting up Donor Advised Funds for yourself and other family members
- Ensuring your legacy giving plan continues on your own timelines, whether that is for a couple of years or in perpetuity, even if the designated nonprofit or charity ceases to exist
Setting up a legacy giving plan should be joyful and meaningful.
If you’d like to begin planning your charitable legacy—or if you’d just like to talk about what’s possible—it would be our pleasure to meet with you.