It’s easier than you think
Since 1982, donors have worked through the Foundation to conduct their charitable giving. You can experience the same great service – give us a call and open an account. A member of our staff can work directly with you or your financial advisor. To get started:
- Select the type of account that best supports your purpose.
- Fund the account with a gift of cash or appreciated assets.
- Qualify for a charitable tax deduction upon creation and whenever you make additional contributions to the account.
- Sit down and meet with our staff to tailor the philanthropic services available to you.
From here, anything’s possible
Once the account is opened, you have the tools you need to achieve your charitable goals:
- Donate to the account anytime, in any dollar amount
- Recommend distributions to charities – locally or throughout the United States
- See the good you do in the ways your gifts are acknowledged and in the ways they benefit others.
Not sure what you want to do?
That’s okay, too. Because even if you’re not exactly sure how you want to distribute your donation, you can still open an account and qualify for a charitable tax deduction. Then let us provide any details you need about issues in our community that need to be addressed, organizations that address the causes that are most important to you and even the latest philanthropic trends and innovations.