Turning Awareness into action
As a member of the Omaha Community Foundation, you’re already part of a larger philanthropic effort in our community. You help local groups to accomplish more, you motivate others to do the same, and you see how your actions make this a stronger community and an even better place to live.
With the Omaha Community Foundation, you do it the way that feels best to you:
- Target your giving to address specific needs in our community, benefiting multiple projects and groups
- Join with members of your family or other donors to have a collective impact
- Create a giving legacy that lasts beyond your lifetime
When you’re ready to act, so are we.
How your personal gifts become grants
Two options to turn good intentions into great accomplishments:
- Donate right here, right now – our secure online system lets you set the amount and choose to give to a community interest fund.
- Open an OCF account – start with as little as $1,000 and grant amounts as little as $100. Contact us and we’ll show you the way.
Any way you choose, it’s a great step forward.